Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Help...

I know my blogs are turning boring day by day, but it truly comes out from my heart..
My deep thoughts and huge time spent on thinking, thinking and only thinking...


Don't know why, but some times I feel so...That
I help you, just because I like you,
I don't want to see you begging for help before anyone, that is why I come forward,
I don't want to see you suffer,
I, truly, from bottom of my heart, willing to do that and so as not to put you into trouble, I help you...
Don't look down on me, I not helping you because I have loads of time pouring...
I am not helping to impress you,
I am helping, just because I want to..
This is my version..
I always hope you understand my real inner reason of helping you..
Huh.. and never think this way,
"There z one lady, a stupid one, will do what ever I tell , lets hand over this work to her", 
I will not read your mind, but if I get to know that you are like this, I ll give a damn about you in my entire life,

P.S. : This is as random as any other post. I didn't help anyone, and didn't suffer..
          I just wanted a post in my store about people selfishly using others for their help and later looking as of they never saw them before...Never have a cheap opinion about people helping you, never forget their help, never expect any return...
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Withdrawal

The phase of life, when you actively, consciously withdraw yourself from love and hate.  The moments when nothing seems to reach your heart....