Tuesday, August 31, 2010

DAD.... :(

DAD .... as mom told me u waited very eagerly fr my first sight....very tensed.... feeling the whole hearted love fr me....u bit ur fingers like a child....
u took lots of pain....struggle....jus to see me grow happy....
u always wanted me to have the best in my life....
i still remember the times wen v spent together,happily,talking abt every thing,teasing mom,making her laugh,bday parties,fights,photos,dancing and all.....but i know these r all fr me jus fr My happiness...
u never showed ur anger on me...in any time...but i never bothered y u r sad.... :(
but now....the immediate thought that i cant spend time with u anymore....v cant enjoy ....those days are over.....i cant show wat i feel fr u....makes me sad,depressed.....

THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.......

miss u so much nanna..... :( :( :'(
take care of urself....

3 comments:

  1. Once you move out, those days remain as memories. Sadly that is life.

    Praveen

    ReplyDelete
  2. but no option for us...
    we have to be far from parents to have a good career.............

    Supriya

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya praveen and supriya... its like- kuch paane keliye kuch khona padtha hai...

    ReplyDelete

Withdrawal

The phase of life, when you actively, consciously withdraw yourself from love and hate.  The moments when nothing seems to reach your heart....