Sunday, June 20, 2010

who am i????

the time i was born ,i dont know where i'll end in my life ,but i know that i follow and should follow and will follow my parents...
the time i reached my schooling, i dont know with whom i should make friends with, how to behave, how to talk, how to respect, and every thing, but i know , there r my parents behind me to teach me these things.
the time i was in teens, i know how to think , how to manage my life, how to do things very well, but i dont know what my parents r thinking about me...
but i know that im following them and also will follow them throughtout my life....

coz i know WHO I AM....im their daughter and they are my life....

2 comments:

  1. rams!!wen d hell did u strt a blog??gsfire inspi na??nd wat an article 4 ur 1st blog post!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Withdrawal

The phase of life, when you actively, consciously withdraw yourself from love and hate.  The moments when nothing seems to reach your heart....