Thursday, September 16, 2010

thanks...

the day i found u...
u were my only frnd....
but i dont know u properly,it was jus a mandatory to talk to u then...
now i have lots of frnds ...but u have a spl place in my heart.....
i annoyed u so much talking things which u dont like and pushed myself far away frm u....
v didnt talk fr few days....i didnt find much difference,but
then a tear frm my eye, i still remember, told me to change jus fr u...
i learnt i lost something.....
theres nothing spl abt u...but i dont know y u r so spl...
ur silence is one which kills me....
u made me cry, till then i dont even know one can cry fr a frnd...
i was so strong in every thing which came across my life...
except U....i was unable to leave u....
i always think abt u, i compare every thing with u,u dont know this anyway but i am....
the thought that u r ignoring me is like hell....
but then i jus received a ray of hope frm u....
u started talking to me...oh wow ...how beautiful it is to be like this....
i can spend hours together jus talking....
u didnt like me before...but wat made u to change...
wat made u think of me again....
wat made to tell all ur feelings and secrets to me....
inspite of many quarrels....
Thanks for bearing me so long....
promise me u wont me let me go alone....
u wont leave me....
--------to all my BEST frnds.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Withdrawal

The phase of life, when you actively, consciously withdraw yourself from love and hate.  The moments when nothing seems to reach your heart....