Friday, September 3, 2010

YOU.....

YOU - The one who walked along wid me wen others left, this was my first encounter wid u and pretty impressed by the way u talked....
I couldnt remember properly ,how u looked,coz i didnot dare to look at u....
Days passed on and v became closer, started to share every thing....
The love YOU showed towards me is so pure...
it made me very possessive....
YOU- touched my soul and heart...
i felt like i was the princess of OUR world and u r my beautiful PRINCE....
wen ever my cell rings , i hear u calling my name....
wen ever i look into ur eyes , i feel the every happiness in the world...
i feel very secured,happy,in ur arms....
i feel i ve nothing much required in this world,wen YOU r wid me.......
no worries,no burdens,every problem vanishes jus like a bubble wid ur smile....
every HI frm u is a life saving drug fr me....
i wait each day,to hear a word frm u...
i even cannot imagine a day widout u....
U r my life,I sacrificed my heart fr u...coz i know it would be safer wid u....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Withdrawal

The phase of life, when you actively, consciously withdraw yourself from love and hate.  The moments when nothing seems to reach your heart....