Monday, May 18, 2020

Lockdown Life

I'm coming out of this lockdown with

Lesser hair
Tighter clothes
Roughened palms
Aching calf muscles
Dried up skin
Puffed up eyes
Hardened heart
Lightened soul
Messed up hormones 

I became

more judgemental
less caring
more indifferent
less tensed
more irritated

Yes, I am organized, but No, I did not make any new habits, nor exercised every day.
Yes, I cooked every single day, very tasty meals, but No, I did not eat on time.
Yes, I worked from home, even on weekends, but No, I did not learn any new skills.
Yes, I did not have a single minute for myself, but No, I did not crib, I still wrote, I still drew, I still read.

This lockdown did not teach me great stuff but reinforced many things to make me a better person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Withdrawal

The phase of life, when you actively, consciously withdraw yourself from love and hate.  The moments when nothing seems to reach your heart....