Saturday, June 18, 2011

its my life boss....(1)

My journey in life…

These are the incidents before I joined in NITW…

This is statutory warning: This is my life. After reading the entire post, don’t feel: deeni history manakendukuraa babu….

I will start from here. .. It’s 30-07-08..

We (nanna and me) went to tirupathi…Darshanam over…

Returned to vizag on 4th august and I got my seat confirmed in Gayathri college..Chemical engineering(M.tech biotechnology chedham anukunna)

I was very relaxed hoping all works are done and enjoying holidays, since my rank is 24042, I did’t have any hope of getting into NITs..

Just then in some papers (which are supposed to be thrown out) I found a yellow paper, on which some thing stating that date 4th august last date for freezing online options for AIEEE entrance was written.. Asusual I took lite…

Casually I went to net centre for just checking mails, opened this aieee website and filled the form and freezed just 20 minutes before the website closes…

3 days after that with no hope I opened the website and found the page stating “ You have been allotted biotechnology in NIT Warangal” .. I was very happy, got a print out of that and rushed home running with 1000 watts light on my face…

I called some one in college and they informed that classes have started some 21 days before so I must join immediately… I took the very literal meaning of IMMEDIATELY and just packed few things, rushed to bus station, got into Khammam bus and reached college on 8th august… You know what I joined NITW on

08-08-08… It was actually my birthday that year according to thidhi… (telugu calendar) …

Watch for next post about registration, first friend etc stuff….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Withdrawal

The phase of life, when you actively, consciously withdraw yourself from love and hate.  The moments when nothing seems to reach your heart....