Monday, June 20, 2011

funny children....

Today, I went out on small work... I need to walk for 10 to 15 minutes from bus stop to reach home... It was lunch time and so Bhashyam school children (Primary) were left to have a holiday till tomorrow morning...
On my way, I watched few mothers carrying their children's bags and it was fun, REAL FUN watching them...
The first one :
A little girl, her mother with her bag, and brother walking joyfully...
The girl was complaining her mother this way, putting her face in such a turmoil,
Naaku nacha ledhamma... aa jeans pant annayyaki baaledhamma.... naa class teacher naku vadhamma...(i didn't like it mom, thet jeans doesn't suit well for brother, i dont want my class teacher)...

The second:
Mom walking very fast holding her daughter's bag...
this little girl was picking up every interesting thing on the road and watching it and as she does that she usually gets few steps behind her mom, so she runs to cover the distance...
I could watch this girl only 7 minutes, from the school to the place near my home. in these 7 minutes , this was the only thing happened...picking, getting late, running... It was very funny to watch her...

And ya I met one of my teachers on the way, Hindi teacher Aruna Kumari and srinu annayya who asked about my studies, etc stuff and the 15 min walk in the HOT sun went on like few seconds...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Withdrawal

The phase of life, when you actively, consciously withdraw yourself from love and hate.  The moments when nothing seems to reach your heart....