Saturday, June 18, 2011

its my life boss ... (2)

Same warning as given in the above post…
My registration was done on 8th but hostel room allotment was not done as it became late…
Then we ( nanna and me) were to stay in some 13th block and ate in Krishna mess ( as far as my memory says)
The immediate day morning room was allotted..
Then I saw Susmita, my inter classmate, she was going to her friend’s home in rain and invited me.. I was shocked.. 100 s of questions like, don’t we need permission, should I go, etc etc.. anyway I said I won’t come..
Then came rocking anjana’
Anjana: where are you from??
Ramya: visakahpatnam..
Anjana: Ok, we have a group here in NITW, all vizag people stay together, we have some rules to follow , my room number is CB____ , come there after the room allotment, we will tell what all to do, we should all stay together… ok bye..
And she left..
I was just nodding my head.. Without any clue why that lady talked that much…
Registration done, my roommates are my branch mates too and one of them was even in my section.. Navya and Srujana…
and I put my things in room and went to Hyderabad and returned on 10th night..
Then I went to friends’ room, it was fun when I remember how swathi told me the fundas…
She just told 2 or 3 and told, “ migilinavi ponu ponu nike ardham avthai le” ( you will come to know of remaning fundas as time goes on)
Classes started on 11th morning…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Withdrawal

The phase of life, when you actively, consciously withdraw yourself from love and hate.  The moments when nothing seems to reach your heart....