Skip to main content

Lockdown Life

I'm coming out of this lockdown with

Lesser hair
Tighter clothes
Roughened palms
Aching calf muscles
Dried up skin
Puffed up eyes
Hardened heart
Lightened soul
Messed up hormones 

I became

more judgemental
less caring
more indifferent
less tensed
more irritated

Yes, I am organized, but No, I did not make any new habits, nor exercised every day.
Yes, I cooked every single day, very tasty meals, but No, I did not eat on time.
Yes, I worked from home, even on weekends, but No, I did not learn any new skills.
Yes, I did not have a single minute for myself, but No, I did not crib, I still wrote, I still drew, I still read.

This lockdown did not teach me great stuff but reinforced many things to make me a better person. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a random post... think if possible...

huh just thinking of random things which are pricking my mind amid exams... just writing this to get rid of that... Note: It will be boring..... Don't wonder why this write up now... Its just as random as any other post.. I read in some epic or purana, I don't remember that birth as a human being is result of very good deeds we have done in our past life and is the most valuable birth than any other life on earth... We are born to do some thing useful, to prove our past.. (karana janmulu) Without a reason and purpose GODs ain't crazy to send us here and watch us game.. It is now our duty to find what it is and work accordingly... Why were your born only in INDIA coz fate of India is indirectly in your hands, you need to recognize that and work... It may be managing your family or managing the government, or may be some great achievement in terms of economy, health to nation... We have no right to end our lives at what ever time we want, coz we were not born by our will and ...

karu mabbulu

ఊరు మొత్తం కారు మబ్బులు కప్పేసాయి, నా మనసును మీ ఆలోచనలు కప్పేసినట్టు..........

Withdrawal

The phase of life, when you actively, consciously withdraw yourself from love and hate.  The moments when nothing seems to reach your heart. Nothing seems to stir it. Or even touch it.  Neither love, and care nor hate, and abuse.  Nothing..  When the soul is being pinched and pinned, when your inner light dimmed, when the innocence is lost, when you can't be yourself, under the pretention of being someone else.  Is it a life worth living?  Or are you dead already and waiting for it to be announced?